Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

one of our staff members needs some help

Go down 
+5
Sq2hunter
Duckfever101
noodle
bowtech hunter
hetley75
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

one of our staff members needs some help Empty
PostSubject: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm

guys and girls. im sure most of u know ron ,but if u dont you know how great of a guy he is. ron is the kinda guy that would give u the shirt off his back if its the only one he owned. well today he had his crossbow stolen out of the back of his truck. thats right some scumbag thieve stole it. its ahame cause ron doesnt have alot of money and it took him awhile to beable to save for this bow so he can hunt the archery season. he is not able to draw a bow back unless i would give him one of my older compounds that i have. now ron is done hunting cause he doesnt have the money to buy a new one. me and a couple of guys on here decided we were going to throw in some money for ron to put towards a new crossbow so he can get back into the woods doing what we all love to do. if anyone is able to help please send me an e-mail or pm and i will give u an adress send money to. thanks alot guys for the help in advance. im sure ron will be so happy to know that there are still good guys and girls out there that are willing to help another hunter out. you never know when someday u will need someone to help u out also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 pm

I absolutely feel so bad for him. I'd love to help him out in anyway I can! Damn scumbags in this world!
Back to top Go down
noodle
Level 2
Level 2
noodle

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 pm

steve i got a little something for ya bud
Back to top Go down
Duckfever101
Level 2
Level 2
Duckfever101

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Steve, hit me back I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 pm

When he called me I couldnt believe it. Great idea Steve-O. Ill help anyway possible. one of our staff members needs some help 313132
Back to top Go down
bigmike
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Steve pick out a bow and let us know what it would cost i will help out the best i can.
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 am

well whiskers from the chum bucket said we can have anyone we choose from his shelf at cost. thats a great offer.

if u want to donate just send a check to me. rich and noodle u can text me and i will text u back with my adress. thanks guys and girls
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:27 am

ill give it to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Double Lunger
Level 2
Level 2
Double Lunger

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 am

text me your address man
Back to top Go down
jps deerkiller
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
jps deerkiller

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm in. Txt me the address
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Double Lunger wrote:
text me your address man

will do tomorrow bud. thanks
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 pm

jps deerkiller wrote:
I'm in. Txt me the address

evan just give it to john it would probrably be easier

don u can do the same if u want. by the way i got to give you back your racoon trap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of our staff members needs some help   one of our staff members needs some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of our staff members needs some help
Page 1 of 1