Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhendeainia
Level 1
Level 1

Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina Empty
PostSubject: Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina   Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

Hurricane Rina was quickly approaching Mexico's southeastern Yucatan peninsula Wednesday and authorities have put famous coastal tourist resort of Cancun on alert.

Though weakened to a Category 1 Hurricane, Rina remained a discount jerseyspowerful and potentially dangerous storm with maximum sustained winds of up to 140 kilometers per hour, the Miami-based U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said.

"Little change in strength is expected before the center of Rina nears nfl jerseys cheap the coast of the Yucatan peninsula on Thursday," it said, adding heavy rainfalls of up to 400 mm were expected over the eastern part of Yucatan and Cozumel island off its eastern coast in the next 48 hours.

The water levels would rise up to 1.3 meters accompanied by jerseys wholesale"large and destructive" waves, according to the NHC.

Mexico's National Meteorological System issued an alert for the strong rains expected in the state of Quintana Roo that is home to the city of Cancun

The areas possibly impacted by the tropical storm also included steelers jerseys cheapthe coast of Belize, the Honduran Bay Islands, and the western part of Cuba, where hurricane warnings remained in place.

The strong rains, as well as winds and swells of up to four meters high have prompted Mexican civil protection authorities to start evacuations of people in the coastal areas.

Mexico's Social Development Ministry said it has opened more than cheap jerseys1,000 temporary shelters to support the most vulnerable population in Quintana Roo, where more than 350,000 people are considered threatened as Rina passes the region.
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.org/t1380-mexico-s-cancun-resort-braces-for-hurricane-rina
Back to top Go down

Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Deer Hunting-
Jump to: