Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

More bling on the string

Go down 
+2
Dubs
iwhackquacks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

More bling on the string Empty
PostSubject: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Its tough to keep up with my old man, but I was fortunate enough to get Goose Bling #4 last Saturday. Oh yeah --- Chris thanks for the recomendation on Death Row Calls. I dig my goose call and just order 2 duck calls.

Year to date : 9 geese 1 bling
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Congrats Mike... you guys are slamming them More bling on the string 313132 More bling on the string 313132
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Congrats on the new bling! That call is awesome too More bling on the string 313132 Let me know how the duck calls sound
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Congrats on the bling...I'm jealous as can be. I absolutely love my DRC goose call! I heard you had a good experience talking to Cory over the phone. He's a great guy to talk to. I've heard nothing but great things about their customer service! More bling on the string 313132
Back to top Go down
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

bowtech hunter wrote:
Congrats on the bling...I'm jealous as can be. I absolutely love my DRC goose call! I heard you had a good experience talking to Cory over the phone. He's a great guy to talk to. I've heard nothing but great things about their customer service! More bling on the string 313132

Yeah those guys were a pleasure to speak with. I spoke to Cory about the goose calls and to Josh about the duck calls. He is going to tune them per our conversation about how i blow a call and what I am looking for. Now thats specialized. He also suggested that i call this guy Scott. He is the man behind the "Bad Grammer" instructional DVD. Now he is a really nice guy. I ordered it and am psyched to watch it. I also invited him hunting if he is ever in our area.

Don't worry the blings are coming.....
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Must be talking about Scott Threinen. That guys is amazing on a goose call. I wanna order his Bad Grammer DVD for contest calling. I'm planning on giving that a whirl in the near future! Hope I get some bling...Steve rubs his in all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

bowtech hunter wrote:
Must be talking about Scott Threinen. That guys is amazing on a goose call. I wanna order his Bad Grammer DVD for contest calling. I'm planning on giving that a whirl in the near future! Hope I get some bling...Steve rubs his in all the time lol!

Scott uses a "Tim Grounds" call. He said that they are in the midst of making a duck DVD as well. Contest call----now that a whole differant level. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm

iwhackquacks wrote:
bowtech hunter wrote:

Scott uses a "Tim Grounds" call. He said that they are in the midst of making a duck DVD as well. Contest call----now that a whole differant level. Awesome.

I started getting interested in contest calling. Steve and John are telling me I could probably do it. I don't think I'm that good, but they are saying I am. Who knows, maybe I'll try it soon...probably embarass myself but I guess you never know. lol!
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

chris i know your jealous of mikes bling and so am i. its even worse when you look at his lanyard and you see that damn duck band. now that will make you jealous
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
Kateraxl
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Kateraxl

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

congrats again mike thats awesome maybe well get some of those up on the island during migratory
Back to top Go down
http://jacksonprostaff.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More bling on the string   More bling on the string I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More bling on the string
Page 1 of 1