Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

Hello - Just introducing myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lame Duck
Level 1
Level 1

Hello  - Just introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mike and with the exception of a few years when I was away at school, I have spent my entire life fishing and pretending I was hunting in the Garden State. Some very good friends of mine told me about the site and I came to check it out. I've spent almost 10 years administering and moderating another fishing site and offered to help the guys here at JPS out while they stretch their wings.

I'll fish for anything that swims and I take it pretty seriously. If I can answer any questions or help anyone out in any way I certainly will. One thing I am not a big proponant of is something that has become known as 'spot burning'. The internet is a big place and generally for every contributing member of any website their are 50 to 100 times that number that just search out reports. You tell 'one' person on the internet where you got them last night and tomorrow there's going to be more people there than you can count. It's just the way it is.

Learn to go out an create reports, don't chase them! Learn how to fish an area through all stages of a tide, then learn another spot. Before you know it you'll have a dozen or more places you can go to if your first destination in occupied. Be courteous. If someone is already in 'your' spot, don't crowd them out. Give them room, or just move on and try to learn a new spot.

We're approaching the beginning of the fall run along our coast. Bird chasers will flock wherever there is a crowd. Fish will be plentiful, learn how to fish, it's much more important than 'where'.

The wife is calling me for dinner now so I'll cut this short.

Good luck, tight lines and I hope to see more folks in my slimy part of this joint. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello  - Just introducing myself 757995 Thanks Mike...we are looking forward to building the fishing part of the forum Hello  - Just introducing myself 757995
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm

i will vouge that mike knows his stuff when it comes to fishing and computer..lol it will be a learning experience for everyone on the site. and we are glad to have you aboard mike. thanks for helping out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:44 am

Welcome Mike cheers
Back to top Go down
Duckfever101
Level 2
Level 2
Duckfever101

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am

Hello  - Just introducing myself 49470 aboard Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Just introducing myself   Hello  - Just introducing myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - Just introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fishing-
Jump to: