Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......

Go down 
+2
Duckfever101
iwhackquacks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... Empty
PostSubject: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Here's the story guys. Dad and I got to our spot late this afternoon, with only about 25 minutes left to hunt we set out just 2 decoys and went and hid in the bushes. We had seen plenty of birds on the drive over, but nothing while we walked in and set up. We knew we were late, but a hunt is a hunt no matter how short it is. After 15 minutes we heard some birds approaching, but couldn't see them. I began calling, then to our pleasure they appeared over the trees and started to cup and glide in. Unfortunately they were still to high to shoot at as they passed overhead. Not detered, I hit the call again. They turned on a dime, dropped altitude, and came right in.
There was about 15 birds in the flock, we shot and thought we had dropped 5 birds. After deciding that was enough, we decided to pick-up and and call it a night. As it turned out we had only shot 3. The first bird I picked up had a "BAND". Totally psyched, I yelled over to my Dad and told him. I then walked over to the next bird, as Dad was gathering the decoys, and discovered another banded bird. "Holy shit" I shouted, "we got another one ". Pop said back to me "you thinking what I'm thinking". As I walked over to the 3rd and final bird, I replied "Yes, I am". Then much to our excitement, I turned it over and found yet another band. 3 birds 3 bands. What a night.

Very Happy cheers bounce Smile flower sunny The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... 454113 The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... 355245 The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... 789291

The most interesting thing: All of the band numbers are non - sequential
Back to top Go down
Duckfever101
Level 2
Level 2
Duckfever101

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 pm

That's Awesome, great job. Any pic's?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I do have some pics, still trying to figure out how to post them. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
IT'S A BLING THING
Level 1
Level 1
IT'S A BLING THING

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

HEY MIKE WE BETTER WATCH OUT STEVE AND SCOTT KNOW THE SPOT. JUST KIDDING SHOT THEM UP BOYS. HUNTED AM IN PA GOT 2 BRIDS.

SEASON TO DATE

GEESE 39 BLING 2

DUCKS 4
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:10 pm

that's awesome guys. cheers
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

You guys are band magnets, I wanna hunt with you guys lol!
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Awesome job fellas! I want bling What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......   The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The B.C.P.S.---Goes jewelry shopping......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Goose Hunting-
Jump to: