Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

Maryland hunting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

Maryland hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Maryland hunting.   Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Sq2hunter--- I saw that you guys chatted a while back about hunting to MD. I have hunted with Black Duck twice before and had a great time and shot lots of birds. We were actually scheduled to go up and hunt with him again in Canada about a month ago. However, there were no birds around and someone at the camp came down with the swine flu and unfortunatley Scotty had to cancel our trip and close the lodge early. The point I am getting at is....... My friend and I each have a $1500 credit with Black duck and won't be able to use it this year because of other plans we had made prior to our trip getting cancelled. So if you guys are trying to get a trip together I would appreciate it if you guys could you use our credit with Scott and pay us directly. Scott is aware of our credit and was a little to strapped for cash to return it to us right away so we are trying to come up with a creative alternative to get our refunds and get him some business and new clients as well. He is a knowledgeable guide and uses good equipment. We went diver hunting with him and the three os us shot limits of Bluebills, buffleheads, amd canada geese. We had also seen a ton of Canvasbacks but they were closed that season. Let me know if you have any interest.
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

Maryland hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryland hunting.   Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I would have loved to personally take you up on this offer for this year but we have a baby on the way any day now. Im not going to be able to book something for this year since I dont know when he will be coming! Next year I would be in for sure. Thats sounds like a great place too. I cant speak for the other guys though....someone might be able to make it this year. Thanks again for the offer....wish I could use it this year
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
iwhackquacks
Level 1
Level 1
iwhackquacks

Maryland hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryland hunting.   Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 pm

I agree, Your baby (future hunter) takes priority hands down. Congratualtions. Tell the boys if they have any interest in using our credit it would be great. I would enjoy telling you all about our Canada and Maryland trips. It is so differant there, especially Canada. Put it to you this way, there were so many ducks coming into the field that my Dad and I each shot a triple on mallards. Thats how many there are and how close they were. At one pont there must have been 5000 ducks in the air. We are planning on going to Saskatchewan (3 days) and Manitoba (3 days) again in the fall. If you guys are interested, the more the merryier (sp?) Thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

Maryland hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryland hunting.   Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Mike, I will def be getting in touch before I book a hunt somewhere. Appreciate all the help since I never booked an out of state hunt. A couple guys expressed interest about going somewhere though and I would love to set something up. I will be in touch Maryland hunting. 313132
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
Sponsored content

Maryland hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryland hunting.   Maryland hunting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryland hunting.
Page 1 of 1