Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?

Go down 
+2
bowtech hunter
Sq2hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? Empty
PostSubject: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Well today coming back from the doctors with the baby I had a U-haul van in front of me. He slowly pulled along side the road and before he could stop the van the side door opened and a guy in FULL CAMO with a shotgun jumped out and literally ran into the woods. The van took off down the road. This guy was obviously trespassing...not to mention well within the safety zone since a house was really close. Man this week brings them all out Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? 443327
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 pm

I hear ya man. All I know is NJHunter is full of complaints about tresspassers Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? 40523
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 pm

the pumpkin army feels that they can do whatever it is they want to do is fine being they only get 6 days to hunt. i wouldnt care less if they banned shotgun hunting in nj. or should i say deer drives.

dont get me wrong there are some groups out there that do it the right way and obide by all the rules. i have noproblem with that. its the ones who think they can go anywhere anytime that pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I offically hate 6-Day....I agree ban deer drives on public land, it sucks for people who dont have private property to hunt. I also think all zones should have antler restrictions, if you wanna kill a deer shoot the doe. Alot of small deer being checked in today.
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

I agree with going to an antler restriction. Prob with most deer drive clubs is that if its brown its down
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 pm

I agree too on the antler restrictions. I say 3 points on one side! Look at the bucks they are getting in PA now due to the antler restrictions! There is only one group that drives that I would have to say isn't a bunch of a-holes. For some reason, 6 day brings out all the yahoos.
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 am

BRING BACK WINTER BOW ONLY (January). Screw 6day and permit shotgun. I like to get out a few days with the gun to switch it up and to hunt with my uncle, but it gets worse and worse every year. I can't wait til this week is over.
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 am

Dubs wrote:
BRING BACK WINTER BOW ONLY (January). Screw 6day and permit shotgun. I like to get out a few days with the gun to switch it up and to hunt with my uncle, but it gets worse and worse every year. I can't wait til this week is over.

I love bowhunting more then anything, but I'm looking forward to Saturday. I wanna get my first deer with a gun this year Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? 454113
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am

Columbus in January, Chris. That's where it's at. I plan on hitting it a few times then. You're more than welcome to come.
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 am

Dubs wrote:
Columbus in January, Chris. That's where it's at. I plan on hitting it a few times then. You're more than welcome to come.

That would be cool with me man. Hey, are you coming out Saturday with our gang? We're gonna have some fun!
Back to top Go down
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:10 pm

i would love to hit columbus in jan. i guess i got to bu yet another permit
Back to top Go down
bobo64
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

would like to see limits on number of deer you can kill 1 buck and 2 does with bow one buck and 2 does gun shotgun or muzzy. They can do away with the drives it screwed me Monday, but I do like Muzzy in January.
Back to top Go down
http://www.docwaterslures.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?   Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do some people think they can do anything during 6 day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Deer Hunting-
Jump to: