Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage Empty
PostSubject: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 am

Sneak peak at the video on the homepage....
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
Just showing you what we have been up too. The video will be rolling out before next fall. Check back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
remingtonman1108
Level 1
Level 1
remingtonman1108

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 am

like it guys keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.njwingmen.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:14 am

remingtonman1108 wrote:
like it guys keep up the good work!

Glad you like it so far. This is just a little sneak peak! New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132
Back to top Go down
Double Lunger
Level 2
Level 2
Double Lunger

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 am

Great clip guys !
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Double Lunger wrote:
Great clip guys !

Thanks Don...you gonna come shoot some geese or ducks with us this year?
Back to top Go down
Kateraxl
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Kateraxl

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 pm

good times right there
Back to top Go down
http://jacksonprostaff.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 am

Kateraxl wrote:
good times right there

You got that right brotha...this is only a trailer and it gets me pumped...looking forward to sitting down with all the guys and watching our full DVD!
Back to top Go down
Kateraxl
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Kateraxl

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:13 am

bowtech hunter wrote:
Kateraxl wrote:
good times right there

You got that right brotha...this is only a trailer and it gets me pumped...looking forward to sitting down with all the guys and watching our full DVD!

im looking forward to actually filming and shooting the rest of the dvd New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132 New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132
Back to top Go down
http://jacksonprostaff.com
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 am

Kateraxl wrote:
bowtech hunter wrote:
Kateraxl wrote:
good times right there

im looking forward to actually filming and shooting the rest of the dvd New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132 New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132

I agree 100%! All I can say is come on migration, so we can shoot all the birds coming down New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage 313132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage   New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trailer for waterfowl video added to Homepage
Page 1 of 1