Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJPSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Friend
Tell a Friend
Latest topics
» Colombia Designer Seven days, Through Narco Glimmering gems, Obsessions Through Implants And even 'Mountains In Cocaine'.
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby snowlin42 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

» Source: Discord could pose union issue
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby yidiandiana Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 am

» Syria accepts proposal to curb crisis: Arab League
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

» Skinner, LaRose both score 2 in Canes' win over TB
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby kuaiguonianlo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 am

» Challenges ahead for Iraqi forces' counterterror efforts
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby youshiyinianla Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

» Mexico's Cancun resort braces for Hurricane Rina
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby zhendeainia Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

» New Orleans trounces the Colts, 62-7
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby weishinia Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 am

» St Louis Cardinals edge World Series opener against Texas Rangers
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

» another film bird down
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby hetley75 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

» birdman is back
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby Sq2hunter Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

» 4/26 success
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby bigmike Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

» April Fools Day pranks
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am

» 10-16 report
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

» New Member Introductions
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

» Jackson Prostaff Online Store
Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeby wholesale_bags Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !

Go down 
+4
hetley75
Sq2hunter
bowtech hunter
Double Lunger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Double Lunger
Level 2
Level 2
Double Lunger

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Empty
PostSubject: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:15 pm

What a season she has had. Youth day she passes up three deer looking for a 7 pointer we had coming in. Not a big 7 by any means but he has great brow tines and she really wanted that buck. Youth day comes and goes and we only have pictures and the memories of her first hunt.

Mon she has a play and has to go to school.

Tue she is sick and stays home from school [hihi]. We didn't see a deer and hunted all but two hours of the day.

Wed rained hard in the morning then cleared up so I pulled her out of school at 1:30 and we run out. We seen one little doe and that was it.

Thurs we go to a buddy's place in the morning and we had deer all around but no bucks. She did not hunt the PM.

Fri we hunt my place when she gets out of school and see two does.

Brings us to the last day of 6 day. We get out around 2:30 and the wait begins. Around 4:45 I look up and see what I think is a tall spike standing there. I turn on the video camera hit record zoom in and see a small rack. I tell Haley buck shoot. She says is it a good one daddy and again I say SHOOOOOTTT lol. Boooom is all I hear a mule kick in the LCD screen and 60 yards away is her first deer ever. May baby scored on her first 6 day [up]

Nice little 5 pointer. This deer means more to me then any deer I have every shot. I think I teared up a little [rofl].

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley1

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley2

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley3

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley4

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley5

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! Haley6
Back to top Go down
bowtech hunter
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
bowtech hunter

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Don, that's great! I'm sure you were so proud and excited. I can't wait for the day my son is old enough to actually hunt. Hey...can I make believe I'm your kid and you can take me out to shoot a deer with a gun?...I'm a virgin with shooting a deer with a gun...never done it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sq2hunter
JPS Team - Administrator
JPS Team - Administrator
Sq2hunter

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 am

Thats awesome! Like Chris sais, I cant wait till my boy and girl are old enough to really enjoy the outdoors. I got my 3 yr old really into fishing over the summer! She keeps asking when we are going again. The look on your girls face is priceless. She and you will both remember that hunt forever. Congrats to both of you! Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! 757995 Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! 355245
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
hetley75
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
hetley75

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 am

don once agaon thats sweet bro. congrats to her. i hope that my daughter wants to hunt. that has to be some feeling bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacksonprostaff.com
IT'S A BLING THING
Level 1
Level 1
IT'S A BLING THING

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm

I'M HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU,THANKS YOU MADE ME THINK BACK ON MY SONS FRIST DEER,ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO. GOOD HUNTING
Back to top Go down
Dubs
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Dubs

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Awesome man. Her smile says it all cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kateraxl
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
Kateraxl

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 am

thats awesome don congrats to her those r 2 happy people in those pics Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! 313132 Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! 313132
Back to top Go down
http://jacksonprostaff.com
jps deerkiller
JPS Team - Moderator
JPS Team - Moderator
jps deerkiller

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm

thats awesome! congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !   Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haleys pulls the plug on her first buck / deer !
Page 1 of 1